Here's a few of my projects I've made:
- 92Dev site: A site I built from the ground up in PHP with lots of more stuff I have built.
- Modelify: A JS library that lets you easily create dismissible popup modals using Promise API and flexbox.View demo of the library.
- Risk Simulator: Simulates throwing random dice from the game Risk to find the odds of winning with a graph.
Here's some websites I've created for people:
- Fy High! ESL: A website I made for someone that goes to my church who offers tutoring services. Features I created include a booking service, custom colors and layout, a video, an email collection form, and a modified logo. Created using Wix.
- Karlabickel Stories: A site I helped make for another person who goes to my church for free. Converted a mustache.js based site to PHP with dynamic JSON loading of the stories in a mock database. Optimized it for a 50% speedup and updated old, deprecated HTML. Created using vanilla PHP.
- Patheway Ministries: A pro bono site I created for a nonprofit orginization that offers coaching and interim pastor services. I helped work on his logo and find many stock photos for the site. Features include a booking service, a slider, testimonials, paypal integration, and beautiful colors/layout. Created using Wordpress.